Nutrition ::: Asian salad

9:56 am

Vicky cooks!

So lately when I embarked on clean eating, I did regular grocery shopping - which I love! Honestly, nothing makes me happier but shopping at the supermarket. Hahaha! I feel so aunty and old just saying this and I guess age is catching up because I find more joy in shopping at NTUC or Giant than at H&M or Forever 21. (oh dear!)

There was one day when I felt lost and did not know what I should eat. Didn't feel like steaming salmon or cooking chicken breast. I decided to play around with all the food I have in the fridge.

If you know what Rojak is - this is my version of an asian salad with all the food you love.



............................................................................................


- Ingredients - 


↠ cauliflower
↠ small onions
↠ shitake mushrooms
↠ any green leafs; i used spinach
↠ french bean/long beans
↠ chopped garlic
↠ meat; i used lean pork
↠ eggs


.............................................................................................



- Instructions -


⤿ add organic olive oil into the frying pan

⤿ Add chopped garlic and onions first and fry them till onions turn slightly brown

⤿ Add lean pork and fry till the meat is cooked

⤿ add cauliflower, mushrooms, french beans

⤿ cook for awhile until cauliflower has soften

⤿ add the green leafs and crack the eggs and stir fry everything together


::: in the midst of cooking, you can always add some sea-salt for some savoury treat for your taste buds. if you like nutmeg, you could add a pinch of it with garlic salt. i love my asian salad with some spices so i usually add grounded chilli or i top it off with chinchalok. 


viola! the picture may not look that good - but it definitely taste good!

this recipe is as easy as 123! i just wanted to show you guys how meal preps can be as easy as looking into your fridge and see what you have. of course, not picking up the unhealthy ones but starting with healthy grocery shopping and stocking up your fridge with good food.

till next time,

eat up guys!

xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook




Flickr Images

Instagram

@thepinksoldier

Subscribe