The Dark Side of Love

by - 8:56 am

Love is irrational.

I believe there is always a reason for everything. Every single thing. When something happens, there is bound to be a push-and-pull effect. A reason why something happened, why someone reacted that way, why is someone living their life like that now. I do not believe in things 'just happening like that'. No. There IS a reason but not all may find the answers. Some spend their lifetime seeking for answers. If that happens to me, I think I won't seek answers but live my life as it goes and eventually believe I will get answers to my questions.

Love, however, is something I can never find clear-sight or find logic in. The affairs of our hearts are beyond explanations in this world we live in. Someone caught your eye, what about that person; Could be the hair, the eyes, the smile... or maybe even you do not know of. I did seek for answers as I was so curious about attractions between people. I had to do a little research and read up on articles. Apparently, there is a reason. There are scientific reasons behind how we get attracted to a particular person. Someone who may seem pretty or handsome to you, someone else may not perceive the same way. There is something about the symmetry of our face and our facial parts. It all goes down to logic; mathematical calculations of the degree and distance apart your eyes to your nose or ears to nose and so on. That is logic. And it is true why you set your eyes on someone. There is a difference between looking at a model and say, "hey he is good looking" and looking at someone else who isn't a model or have perfect facial symmetry but saying "i love the way she looks.. there is something about her."

There is logic in love to a certain extend. What I can never find an answer to is, what's beyond the logic. What's beyond this, when you realize that you may have love someone but you can never be together with the person because of our rational world. Because we are all confine to rational ways of living. Every action must be justified.

Sometimes, love doesn't always have happy endings. It doesn't always end up in the fusion of two lives into one. On rare circumstances, it results in wedging apart of the two who love each other the most. You can love someone with all your soul and never get a chance to be with that person. What's worst is you can know that you love him or her, understanding there is no possibility that the two of you will ever be together.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram ::: @thepinksoldier