The Pink Soldier

by - 4:51 am

Hie!


Welcome to The Pink Soldier, my new hangout.


As some of you know, I have been writing at jellybeenie.wordpress.com for quite some time...


And yes, I've finally decided (after much reluctance) to move on from the old space to create something new. Well, changes are difficult but it only open doors to new hopes and opportunities :)


I hope I write many more insightful post for whoever who reads this space. It will definitely be more structured than the random previous journal. I would like to go less on my personal thoughts but more on the yummy food I eat, the good beauty products that gives you flawless skin or the beautiful places and people I meet to keep everyone's spirit high, high and away! Anything under the sun, really.



It's a new beginning and journey for me. Looking forward to new perspective in career and knowledge :)


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram ::: @thepinksoldier